Balanced Spirit Pilates Studio’s mission is to bring grace and balance to the member’s life by connecting their mind, body, and spirit through innovative Pilates’s techniques. We use fundamental movement and working with each client with individual goals ex, better balance, better posture, hiking or playing with grandchildren. Each client is assessed and a customized solution based on the individual goal. Our focus dramatically transforms the way your body looks, feels, and performs. It builds strength without excess bulk, creating a sleek, toned body, strong legs and a flat abdomen.
We are currently seeking certified instructors to conduct regular sessions in one or more of the following industries: Thi Chi, martial arts, nutrition, functional movement, Kick boxing, dance, Barre, or other related fields. We are also interested in those looking to provide instruction or tutorials around hiking, climbing, or cycling. We are looking for an individual who is proactive in growing their clientele through social media marketing, networking, and referrals. The ideal candidate will be upbeat, motivating, dependable, encouraging, and exhibit Balanced Spirit’s core values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for studio tidiness and returning equipment to standards set by studio management
• Must arrive at a set time prior to the beginning of each scheduled class or private/semi-private session
• Participate in networking/community events as needed and studio promotions to generate new business
• Maintain honesty and integrity
• Must have at least two years of experience within their area of expertise
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to adhere to flexible schedule and work independently.
• Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training.
• May be required to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service and participates with team toward member retention goals
• Provides clients with the highest level of professionalism and dedication
• Assists with integrating new members into the studio
• Participates with team toward member retention goals
• Leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude toward their work
• Develops a personal rapport with members and clients, motivating them to participate in fitness programs
• Maintains clean work environment which includes ensuring restoring the area to a condition of cleanliness i.e., putting away the fitness equipment after each training session, wipe down the area with studio wipes and other duties as assigned
• Minimum 550 hours of experience in their related field of knowledge
• Up to date CPR training or willingness to obtain
• Pleasant demeanor and excellent customer service skills
• Experience teaching 6 or more participants
• Maintain open availability for a minimum of 6 hours (2 shifts) per week
• Professional and effective communication skills
• Proven public speaking skills
• Proven Sales abilities
• Passion for learning and willingness to attend continued education trainings and seminars
• Punctual and Reliable
• Ability to recognize areas of improvement and pro-actively communicate with management
• Consistently uses excellent judgment
• Ability to work harmoniously with the public, management, and instructors
• Trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
• Strong problem-solver
Position requires frequent walking, standing, stretching, and bending daily. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, and pull or otherwise move objects. Involves physical movements required to teach Pilates and participate in activities related to studio events and programs.